EFFICIENT SHIPYARD LOGISTICSIN HAMBURG
As a logistics company, we specialize in providing comprehensive shipyard logistics services. With suitable solutions, we offer the smooth running of projects. Using a dry dock as an example, we will show you in the following which logistical tasks we can support you with or which we can take over completely for you.
- Tool deliveries in advance to the cruise terminal
- Scheduling of worldwide shipments, required documents and approvals
- Procurement of special equipment
- Packing in our warehouse
- Customs formalities
- Providing personnel for the flow of goods from the shipyard to the ship and vice versa
- Managing a warehouse for the time of dry dock
- Coordinate cranes
- Organize remaining material and tools from the ship to the shipyard warehouse
- Return transport to the customer
SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION THROUGHEXPERIENCED PROJECT LOGISTICS
Projects are becoming ever more complex and the deadlines for them ever tighter. Whether building a power plant or a dry dock for a cruise ship. There are always countless logistical tasks to be mastered. Tight deadlines or delays of one or two days due to material shortages or the like sometimes determine project success or failure.
We understand the specific requirements in project logistics and offer comprehensive solutions to industrial companies, trading companies and other logistics providers, for example. This means that your project team can concentrate fully on its core competence and does not also have to worry about transports or spend half a day searching for a specific pallet in the project warehouse.
SHIPYARD LOGISTICS AND PROJECT LOGISTICS FORON-TIME DELIVERY AND SMOOTH OPERATIONS
We have sufficient experience and have already had the opportunity to prove our competence several times. As a result, we can guarantee you efficient and cost-effective shipyard logistics and equally reliable project logistics. We support you in the smooth running of the dry dock process for cruise ships and in the planning, organization and implementation of demanding projects.
In addition, we take over the coordination of various service providers such as crane operators, tugboats and other relevant partners, if they are used. Through clear communication, all parties involved work together effectively. Have we piqued your interest for an inquiry? Contact us today to learn more about our shipyard logistics and project logistics services.
PROJECTS WITH ON-SITE STAFFING ANDCOMPLETE SUPPORT FROM START TO FINISH
- AIDAsol, Dry Dock-Marseille / Dec. 2018
- Mein Schiff Herz, Dry Dock-Marseille / February 2019
- AIDAluna, Dry Dock-Hamburg / April 2019
- Priesendam zur Amera, Dry Dock-Hamburg / late Jun. - early Aug. 2019
- Europa 2, Dry Dock-Hamburg / September 2019
- Europa, Dry Dock-Hamburg / late Sep. - mid Oct. 2019
- Artanaia, Dry Dock-Bremer Hafen / Nov. - Dec. 2019
- Mein Schiff 4, Dry Dock-Marseille / February 2020
- Corona Break
- Europa 2, Dry Dock-Hamburg / April/May 2022
- Europa , Dry Dock-Hamburg / August/September 2022
- Mein Schiff 3, Dry Dock-Hamburg / September/October 2022
- Mein Schiff 1, Dry Dock-Hamburg / April 2023
- Hanseatic Nature, Dry Dock-Hamburg / fall 2023